“Gold Coast ’Digital‘ Easter Egg Hunt 2021” Terms and Conditions
1. Only participants with game pass are allowed to participate in “Gold Coast ‘Digital’ Easter Egg Hunt 2021”. Each pass allows admission of one child aged 3-11, must be accompanied by adult. The price of each pass is HK$220, Early-bird offer: HK$200 (until 26th March). Quotas apply to the Pass which is sold on a first-come-first-serve basis while stocks last.
2. Upon registration, the participants are required to have temperature check and hand sanitization. The organizer reserves the right to refuse the entry of participants with temperate higher than 37.5℃. The participants are required to wear masks and ensure social distancing during the event. The organizer reserves the right to terminate the participations in case there is anyone refused to follow the safety precautions.
3. Each group of participants (1 child and 1 adult) should enter the Game with his / her own smartphone, installed with Safari browser version 11.0 or above (for IOS smartphone user) or Google Chrome browser with version 66 or above (for Android smartphone user) and grant access right to his/ her smartphone’s camera and ensure that there is stable network during the Game.
4. The organizer will not provide any online mobile device and shall not be responsible for the participant’s failure to access the Game or any interruption during the Game due to any technical problems of participants’ smartphones, mobile data service providers and WIFI service providers during the Game.
5. The participants shall finish the Game within 2 hours from login to the game page. Participant must present his/ her smartphone showing the Game page to redeem prize(s) at the Redemption Counter. The points collected when the Game ends will not be counted for prize redemption.
6. For safety reason, if the child participant, in the reasonable opinion of the organizer, does not meet the age requirement of the specific game session that he/she registered, the organizer reserves the right to refuse the child participant and the accompanying adult participant to attend the game session.
7. Participants should arrive at the Registration Counter located at the Gold Coast Lawn during the specified on-site admission date and time to redeem the wristband and login to the game page, by presenting the confirmation email issued by Gold Coast Hotel. Registration records or other documents purportedly in support will not be accepted for admission. The confirmation email shall be void if lost, damaged or tampered with, and no replacement shall be issued.
8. Residents of Hong Kong Gold Coast Residences, members of Gold Coast Yacht & Country Club & members of Sino Club members can enjoy a discounted price of HK$200 per Pass with valid HKGC Resident’s Card number and Membership Card number when purchasing the Pass. This benefit is personal to the aforesaid groups of individuals, non-assignable and non-transferrable. Please note that the valid Membership Card / HKGC Resident’s Card of the registrant is required to be presented on event day for validation upon Pass’s redemption, failing which the price difference of HK$20 per Pass needs to be settled before admission is allowed.
9. A maximum of 6 passes per Residents’ Card / Membership Card could be purchased. Pass once sold is non-refundable or non-exchangeable.
10. By purchasing the Pass and/or making Pass redemption, the purchaser / registrant / participant agrees to observe and be bound by all terms and conditions of the purchase set forth herein.
11. The organizer shall not be responsible for the failure of delivery of confirmation email due to any incorrect email address or other information given during the registration process. No request for refund nor compensation under such circumstances shall be entertained.
12. The registrant will receive the Pass via e-mail within 24 hours upon completion of transaction. On the event day, the participant shall present the Pass, either in hard copy or via electronic device, at the Registration Counter for registration.
13. No refund or change shall be entertained once the registration is completed.
14. Staff will provide two pieces of access wristband (one for child participant, and one for the accompanying adult participant) for admission to the Event. No replacement shall be issued if the wristband is lost, damaged, or tampered with.
15. Each group of participants can only attend the egg hunt game session which they have registered, on the specified day and time stated on the confirmation email. No request for refund or compensation of any form under such circumstances shall be entertained.
16. The souvenir(s) / prize(s) given for any promotional activities of event sponsors cannot be refunded or exchanged for any other prize(s).
17. In case there is any misconduct of the participants, the organizer reserves the right to terminate the participations / cancel the relevant prize (s).
18. As an outdoor event, the “Gold Coast ‘Digital’ Easter Egg Hunt 2021” event is subject to weather and site conditions on the event day. The participant agrees that the organizer has absolute power and discretion to decide on any suspension or cancellation of the games according to on-site weather and site conditions without any responsibility or liability to the participants.
19. In case of adverse weather conditions on the event day, the organizer shall have the sole discretion to make the following arrangements:
Heavy rain or adverse weather on-site on the event days but no signal in force: Easter Egg Hunt will proceed as scheduled if weather allows or be deferred based on the organizer’s assessment of the on-site situation. In case of adverse weather on-site or dangerous on-site condition, the organizer has the sole right to cancel the game(s) concerned despite no signal in force and no further rescheduling will be made.
Amber Rainstorm Warning signal or above / Tropical Cyclone Warning Signal No. 3 or above in force: Games will be cancelled and no further rescheduling will be made.
20. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the Game according to the latest condition of COVID-19.
21. The organizer will post the latest event status on Gold Coast Piazza Facebook at 9am on the event day for the attention of the participants. Once the announcement of cancellation is made, the Event will NOT be resumed for the same day even if the signal is cancelled later.
22. In case organizer make cancellation due to any circumstance, refund arrangement will be announced on Gold Coast Piazza Facebook Page. Refund is limited to the cancelled session only. No request for refund in other circumstances will be entertained.
23. Adult participant is responsible for personal belongings and ascertaining the health condition of him/herself as well as that of the child participant whom he/she accompanies with, and is reminded to bring their own umbrellas, raincoats, sunscreen, drinking water, etc. to cater for weather conditions on the event day. The organizer shall not be responsible or liable for any personal injury or casualty, loss or damage to personal property suffered or occurred to any party including participant when attending or participating in the Event / games.
24. No eating, drinking, biking or pet (except guide dog) is allowed on Gold Coast Lawn.
25. Adult participant is responsible for evaluating the risk of injury involved to himself and the child participant whom he/she accompanies in attending the games. The parent or guardian is responsible and liable for the safety of their children while inside the venue. Tickets are required for the parent or guardian for admittance. The organizer shall not be responsible or liable for any personal injury or casualty, loss or damage to personal property suffered or occurred to any party including participant when attending or participating in the Event / games.
26. As the organizer of the “Gold Coast ‘Digital’ Easter Egg Hunt 2021” event, Hong Kong Gold Coast reserves the right of making the final decisions on the sale of the Pass, arrangement of the Event, any prize(s) to be given and the terms and conditions of the Event.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, credit card information or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you place an order or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To quickly process your transactions.
How do we protect visitor information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information.
All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
Do we use 'cookies'?
• Help remember and process the items in the shopping cart.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser's Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you disable cookies off, some features will be disabled It won't affect the users experience that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
However, you can still place orders .
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
Google's advertising requirements can be summed up by Google's Advertising Principles. They are put in place to provide a positive experience for users. https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/1316548?hl=en
We use Google AdSense Advertising on our website.
We have implemented the following:
• Demographics and Interests Reporting
We along with third-party vendors, such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising initiative opt out page or permanently using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously
Users are able to change their personal information:
• By emailing us
How does our site handle do not track signals?
We honor do not track signals and do not track, plant cookies, or use advertising when a Do Not Track (DNT) browser mechanism is in place.
Does our site allow third party behavioral tracking?
It's also important to note that we do not allow third party behavioral tracking
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under 13, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, the nation's consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online.
We do not specifically market to children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
We will notify the users via email
• Within 7 business days
We also agree to the individual redress principle, which requires that individuals have a right to pursue legally enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or a government agency to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
CAN SPAM Act
The CAN-SPAM Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have emails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out tough penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to:
To be in accordance with CANSPAM we agree to the following:
If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, you can
and we will promptly remove you from ALL correspondence.
If you purchase items from us, we will only use this information for the purposes you have agreed to. we will not give your personal information to anyone without your approval.
We will keep your personal information confidential and secure. All of your information is kept in a location that is protected.
If you wish to access the information we have about you at any time, you can do so by contacting our Privacy Officer.
Personal information will not be disclosed without your consent. The only exception to this is where we would be required by law to do so.We will not accept responsibility for the use of any information that has been obtained through unauthorised access.
Last Edited on 2015-02-17
For event details and terms & conditions, please refer to www.goldcoastpiazza.com.hk/en-us/promotions/index
Should you have further enquiry; please contact 2452 6566.